Silje Karlsen Think Back In Time-Mihai Sorohan Remix Silje Karlsen Think Back In Time-Mihai Sorohan Remix

God damn dude! Fantastic arrangement.

We Love Bavaria We Love Bavaria

This is absolutely lovely. The first one especially is quite the sweet and emotional experience.
You really don't see a lot of folk compositions around here, great work man.

SoundChris responds:

Hey man! Glad you like it (i have to say i am really surprised that such a uncommon genre is accepted here so well).

Thanks for your kind review good sir! Btw: The accordion in there is the very same that i used for argentinean memories :)

All the best,
Chris

Applecado Forest. Applecado Forest.

Gorgeous song, the harmonic and melodic progression is very unexpected. It's really good to see you around man.

Walking through the endless road Walking through the endless road

Top! Lembra mesmo aqueles animes da década de 90, na verdade até os jogos que se passam no japão, é a cara dos produtores japoneses. Ótima produção, como sempre.

guilhermevl1 responds:

haha eu fico muito feliz quando dizem que parece com o estilo japones. Muitas influencias de la.

No zone No zone

Tickles my brain, this is some groovy, groovy stuff man.

WTF Did I Witness?!? Murder Series: Episode 4: The Burning Orphanage WTF Did I Witness?!? Murder Series: Episode 4: The Burning Orphanage

Dope! I love your use of SFX, and the beats are pretty crazy.

Hyperion666 responds:

thanks!!! yeah used 12 different sfx and blended them together, I really enjoyed it as well, thought it would paint a nice picture.

Tree of Life Tree of Life

Beautiful, it sounds like some kind of celebration to nature gods, but with some modern touches here and there in the harmony.
I love it!

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you so much, you are too kind, muito obrigado.

Argentinean Memories Argentinean Memories

*sigh* Colores del alma simply... stole my heart. Everything about it is perfect, the emotion and amosphere it carries are so thick it is almost synesthetic. The other pieces are also spectacular, both in production and composition.

I applaud you both on your approach, both the accordion playing and the knowledge of argentinian (my neighbours :D) music is very much appreciated. I'll be sure to show this piece to my grandfather soon, I'm positive he will love it.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot SilverPoyozo! Glad you enjoyed it mate :D Argentinean / south american music in general - is very cool and emotional and that was also one of the things we enjoyed very much when composing and editing this piece. I learned a lot about the accordion / bandoneon in this piece. Editing was really ultra exhausting since i had no idea how a accordion is played realistically so i had to follow my ear and finetune really a lot. What a great instrument .. i wished i could play it as a real instrument ... what a warm timbre.

It was an honor for us to meet you in the NGADM! All the best from both of us and we hope to see you again soon!

Speak Soft, My Heart Speak Soft, My Heart

Very lovely!Some interesting harmonic progression in here.

Also, sometimes your voice reminds me a bit of Eri Kawai... might be just me though .-.

headphoamz responds:

Thank you!

Fearless Fantasy - The End Fearless Fantasy - The End

Just what I needed to listen to today.

This is gorgeous, it has a dream-like quality that I love very much.Very sparkly, cute and atmospheric.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Wow...thank you Silver Poyozo. That was very sweet of you. I'd like to thank God for all He has blessed me with and give all the Glory to Him.