View Profile SilverPoyozo

5 Movie Reviews

Animation is fantastic as is the art and style, the slapstick is really good, but in other moments the animation and flow could be snappier. The writing didn't land some of the time, pacing is a bit slow, but I like the idea of something like a slice of life "sitcom" with these characters, it would need a more cohesive direction with a stronger plot so the skits work together better.

Your sense of composition and cinematography is amazing, loved so many of these shots and transitions, the colors and atmosphere. The change in art style when the cashier got greedy got me good, I personally know a couple of business owners who went through the "Whoops, that was my bad hahah" phase.

Oh man... never had an animation make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like this one did. It was perfect.

1 Game Review

I think I may have developed some kind of empathy towards virtual characters in the last 8 years, I can't seem to play it...I'm such a wimp ):

Still, even if not perfect, this is awesome.

45 Audio Reviews

So sweet and soothing... love it.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you! I agree, it is sweet and soothing. I thank God for all the talent He has given me.

Powerful. You arranged and played the organ flawlessly, it really put me in a contemplative mood, like some sacred music I've heard before, it has a strong sense of reverence and awe, and a bit of fear. The vocals and lyrics brought that human warmth and comfort, and tied it with a bow.
What an experience, man.

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your kind words!

Your music is simply inspiring. This one especially reminds me a lot of Yoko Kanno's (one of my favorite composers) experimental style and vocals.

Troisnyx responds:

Ah, that is kind of you. 💖 Thank you.

I had Enya, Alizée and Mylène Farmer on the brain, and the voice timbre I seem to have taken is that of Alizée's in the verses and Farmer's in the choruses. I see what you mean about Yoko Kanno though, she does that plenty.

5 Art Reviews

Mate, your style is so damn good!

Also, CT best gaem. Can't believe how combo techs are not more common, I'd put them in almost every single game if it was up to me.

Butzbo responds:

Yeaah I agree! I recall combo techs in a few other games (Chrono Cross had some but felt short among the huge cast of characters, or more recently Dragon Quest XI has some nice ones but require some extra setup as they work more like FF7 'limit breaks') but rarely something as integrated to the gameplay as good old CT.

This is badass. I would have loved to see a full body illustration though.

Colossal a imagem, hahah!

A anatomia está impecável, gostei especialmente da dinâmica do cabelo com o braço dela.

30, Male