View Profile SilverPoyozo

All 44 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

God damn dude! Fantastic arrangement.

Top! Lembra mesmo aqueles animes da década de 90, na verdade até os jogos que se passam no japão, é a cara dos produtores japoneses. Ótima produção, como sempre.

guilhermevl1 responds:

haha eu fico muito feliz quando dizem que parece com o estilo japones. Muitas influencias de la.

Tickles my brain, this is some groovy, groovy stuff man.

Beautiful, it sounds like some kind of celebration to nature gods, but with some modern touches here and there in the harmony.
I love it!

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you so much, you are too kind, muito obrigado.

Very lovely!Some interesting harmonic progression in here.

Also, sometimes your voice reminds me a bit of Eri Kawai... might be just me though .-.

headphoamz responds:

Thank you!

This is great, it feels wonderfully dark and brooding.Very "Late 90's Squaresoft RPG-esque".

Troisnyx responds:

Something along the lines of Chrono Trigger, you mean?
Glad you like it. Thanks ^_^

Electronic may not be my cup of tea, but this is actually pretty cool!Composition and production-wise.

Astounding...

headphoamz responds:

Thanks so much SP ^__^

Chilling, really great composition!
The orchestration is pretty great too, the textures in here pass off the 'icy' feeling perfectly.

Wondeful, wonderful piece!As soon as the main melody popped in 0:23 my heart just melted, it sounds like it's straight out of an old-school rpg.

Everything sounds so damn lovely.The whole song is very well paced, the progression is dynamic and lively, the instrumentation is perfect.

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you! I love your themes, so what you mentioned about the main melody means a lot to me coming from you. :)

28, Male