View Profile SilverPoyozo

All 44 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

This is magnificent, it evokes an overwhelming sense of wonder.

I love it, you have a very keen sensibility.

I...uh...wow.

Simply put: this perfect.Made me choke up a little bit.

headphoamz responds:

Oh gosh Silver. You so nice. :3

Maaan...I love this so much, especially the harmony.Those last 30 seconds were absolutely gorgeous.

The pacing is perfect and the arrangement is also really great.Though few frequencies are a bit loud, but that's just nitpicking.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Wow really?! You do? Your stuff is awesome, you are on my favorite musician list.

"Though few frequencies are a bit loud"
Yeah, I think my mastering could use some work! Do you have any pointers???
Do you use FL STudio? I dunno what I'm doing when I use the EQUO plugin.

And wow, it's you! Your music is awesome!

Great composition, great musicians...there's probably nothing I could say others haven't said before.
Mind-blowing, unadulterated awesomeness.

camoshark responds:

Coming from you, I take that as the greatest of compliments!

Very glad you enjoyed, thanks for the comment!

That's some serious mental probing there, sick beat!

BOULLIE responds:

Thaaaaankzzzzzz

God damn you smooth bastard, you lost me on the rhythm pattern quite a few times here.Great song!

DanJohansen responds:

bwhaha glad it got you lost here and there! That's much of the fun with music listening, which is why most prog bands are on my top fav band lists XD Glad you enjoyed it Silver! ROCK ON

Really powerful stuff, the dynamic of the strings on 00:40 onward is beautiful and the theme is very emotional and gripping.

This makes me think of Steve Vai, really wonderful work composition-wise.The instrumentation is great as well, but the drums kinda took me out of an otherwise perfect ambience and atmosphere.

But that's just me.

DanJohansen responds:

Fair enough, I understand your point of view completely, and I was aware of this while making it, I am not much for pure ambience and atmosphere though, so this is kind of more down my alley. Glad you enjoyed it though man!

This is really beautiful...it may be a simple composition, but that makes it easier to listen to repeatedly.I would hang around this town for as long as I could in an RPG.

The instrumentation is great, it's balanced and each instrument fits in perfectly, especially the percussion.Makes it sound very warm, welcoming and peaceful.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Wow, for real SilverPoyozo? Coming from you? Your music is legitimate.
Thank you.

A...are you serious!?

How is this not frontpaged?
Fantastic composition and flawless production.
I just love how huge and epic it is, even at it's slower sections (gorgeous string arrangements by the way).

Incredible work.